June 2, 2009

We are going to baptize another youth this week. His name is Jose Luis and he is 17. He was just a contact in the street and now hes getting baptized. Also we found a part member family last week. 3 of them are not baptized and want to get baptized. Mom I too am so grateful for having been born into this gospel. I have recieved so many blessing for following the commandments too but I still have so so far to go. I love the Lord and the time that we have to make ourselves more like him. How is sammy girl doing? Is she excited to start school up in August? Hhaha. I cant believe that she is already starting school. Whenever I start teaching a family and they have a little daughter I always tell them about sammy and show them our family pic by the river. They always say, ahh what a little doll she is with her blonde hair. They are just crazy about blonde hair here because nobody has it. I guess its like the girls over in the U.S. and wanting to be tan. Its just the opposite here. Hey Ive got a dumb question. Does bunny still have her tacoma? Because if she does I want to buy it. Last week one of our district leaders Grandpa died. He was pretty shaken up about it so we took him to eat breakfast after the district meeting monday. We told funny stories and he is a lot better now. His name is Elder Frost and he is from Flagstaff. We know the plan of salvation though. It gives us all hope.