May 19, 2009

We are still working hard with some of those boys to quite smoking. Yes we can give them blessings to stop. Thats a good idea because we havent yet for these two. We have some really great investigators right now too. We called this older man last night to see if he had prayed about his baptismal date the 6th. He said he did and feels great about it! I was so happy because he is so cool and is kinda like an older cowboy. His name is Andres and he is a carpenter. Pretty cool. My comp and I are doing great and are happy. We get down about investigators and when they dont complete but we get over it. Oh man what I would do for a sleep number bed right now. I sleep well anyways though wherever I am because Im always dead at night. Not having nice stuff has really changed my outlook too on a lot of things. I could live without a ton of stuff after and be happy. Plus I recognize all the luxuries I used to have that I wasnt greatful for. Funny how little you appreciate somthing till its gone.