March 10, 2009

The baptism went really well and so did the interviews. All the people were very well prepared to be baptized. We are also going to have 2 more baptisms this saturday to finish the transfer. And yes Im going to be tranfered and am a little nervous. I have 4 and a half months here and will be leaving. The district is doing really good though. 2 of the elders we live with have an extra interview with pres. tonight. I feel really bad about it being their leader and having to have told the things they need help with. Im afraid that they will be very mad at me and that they will say look, hes a leader because he told on his friends. Dangit. Thats how the mission is somtimes. Pretty rough position right now. I havent heard from some of the converts. I got a letter from the sanchez family about 2 months ago. They said they are doing good and know the church is true. Unfortunately they are offended too because a member robbed them supposedly. Dardo is active and comes to everything. I havent heard from vicente either. But I wrote them all letters and should be hearing from the missionaries in my last area this monday which is tranfer meeting. We dont explain all the things that you said to the investigators. We do say though that we are not perfect as members. But what can you do somtimes? Well keep it up with JW. I know that he is going to be baptized someday.