March 3, 2009

Thanks for being my mom. I had one of the best spiritual experiances this week. I blessed the Clemente family baby in sacrament meeting. I thought that I wouldnt do that till I had my own, but she kinda felt like my own sunday. Jose the Dad carried her up to me and then I took her and went up to the stand. We blessed her and it was so cool. I had to give her her name too as you know, well her name is Jeraldine Veronica Clemente Castellon! Pretty long. Well I wanted to present her to the ward like in the Lion King but didnt feel that it would be apropriate so I did it in the normal way and everybody said ahhhhhh. We also just got back from the temple which was great. Well tell Ben that I saw a grandma get hit by a bus and some kids get robbed this week. Poor guys and lady. The grandma appeard to be alright though. Well we are going to have 3 baptisms in the next 2 weeks. Ive got a lot of baptismal interviews to do also. We are really cranking. Yes the heat has been dropping a little. Yesterday and today are cookers though. I just kinda got used to being wet all the time, it doesnt bother me so much in military fatigues or a swim suit, but in church clothes that are nice it bothers me a little. Well thats enough wining.