April 28, 2009


Guess what? Im not in villa madero any more. I had completed 6 months in the area and it was my time to go. We did baptize Sis. QuiƱonez the last saturday and it was a great baptism...the water was a little cold. Her husband was there and came to see her confirmed too and they were holding hands the whole time. He is still struggling with smoking and will be able to overcome it. He asked me before I left he I could baptize him when he gets baptized. What a good man. Well I have been called to be a zone leader in Oeste with Elder Grange. We are already really good friends in the mission. He has one transfer less than me and we are really excited to start this transfer. I know that the Lord will help me as I strive to keep myself worthy of his help. This is his work and I know that. Im glad to hear that grandmas party went so well. I wish I could have seen it. Grandma is such a great women, and funny too. You are too mom. Thats to bad about ben and mama fu´s. I always laugh when I see that name mama fu´s. Everybody sounds like they are doing good. Cant wait for mothers day either.