February 24, 2009

I saw your pictures from Mexico, you little lucky crackers. Hhahahah. Looks like you and Dad had a blast. The ruins looked so cool and so does the nice beach. Tell me about it because I still havent seen an email from you, whhhaaaaa! How did sammy do at home? Did you get to see my pictures that I sent from the service and baptism? All is well here. We have interviews with Pres. this Friday so we got our haircuts today. While my comp was getting his cut this lady started to ask me questions about the church. We started chatting and at the end she asked me from a blessing of comfort. I gave her one after my comp was done, and the haircutting lady said that she wanted one too, so we gave her one too. Kinda funny, right in the haircutting place! We had 4 investigators in church on sunday even though it was pouring cats and dogs. We had to go bring one to church in a taxi. Well 2 have baptisms planned for the first 2 weeks in march. Pretty cool. The district is doing good and the leaders are happy. My comp and I continue doing stuff to keep the excitement up in the street. He likes to introduce me as Elder Nasty, he says nasty in English. The people think its my name and I just laugh so hard and they dont really get it. Sharron sent me a really nice email. Tell her that I got it and really enjoyed hearing from them and all. So did you get sunburnt? I know that you dont like to put on sunscreen. I got burnt last week pretty good too during the service. Its cooled off here a little though, finally. I can sleep more at night. You cant open the window either or your feet just get torn up by mosquitos. Yea that happen too last week. Im good though and happy. I love being a missionary.