March 31, 2009

Ill be sure to send the email if I still have it. Happy bday to me! I got yours and Adrians packages yesterday! So I got some good stuff. Adrian sent me a sweet fish tie, snickers bars, nutterbutter, facewash, and floss, letter from todd and her. My mexican companion was so happy at all the stuff you guys sent me. The salsa, chips, jalepenos and all. So we are going to have a little fiesta this afternoon. Then we have 3 parties from different members! So im doing really good and feel a little bit older. So Brenda got baptized last saturday and the kid didnt. We talked with his parents and the dad said it would be his own decision that it didnt really matter to him, and carlos had already told his dad that he wasnt going to do it just so there werent any family problems. Well we werent able to find him till the other day so he will be getting baptized some other day. He has a very strong testimony and wants to be a missionary. Somtimes the Lords time is just not ours. Thanks for praying for him though, he really needed it. Guess what, we also had divisions with the president last week. We got selected randomly out of a bingo and he stayed with us for 24 hours. Slept in the apartment, did exercises, ate with us and walked all through the villa visiting members and investigators. He really showed us how to do it, even though he was never a missionary before. What a good, powerfull man. Well he lived in houston for 16 years so I asked him if he ever went to Matagorda island to go fishing. He said of course all the time. Well we talked a lot about that and he sent me a picture of him in his 30s with a huge stringer full of fish at the texas coast. What a cool president. He also sent us m and ms in the mission mail with a note saying thanks for the best divisions. It was great. Thats cool that the trail now goes all the way through, by the time I get home it will be all the way to Grandmas house. Well from your note I got a few things. Special forces... A OF WILD. hahahaha. You managed to find the word Cracker, in the scriptures. Hhahahah. It was all pretty funny. Thank you so much for all the good stuff you sent me and the letters. I really enjoyed them. Well Mom I love you. I know that the Lord does too.