April 7, 2009

All is well here. This morning I scrambled some eggs and put that good hot sauce on them. Then a couple hours later...after washing all my clothes by hand(did you know that Ive done that my whole mission) I sat down and ate chips and the bean dip. Then i drank some country time just to bring me back for a little bit...hahaha. It was so good. The conference was awesome. We saw all the sessions except sat. afternoon. Hollands talk was amazing. Also I was able to see the Anderson really was the chosen of the Lord. Eyring spoke with power as always. And Monson is just the man of God. I know that he personally speaks with Christ and the words that he says come directly from the Lord. Wow it was sweet. Priesthood was also as always. We had 5 investigators there. Guess what the parents of Brenda(12yr) want to get baptized...and they are married! Yes the President showed us really how to do it with love for the people. Somtimes I walk around with mad face...like our old suburban(hahah)...to keep us from getting robbed. It works I think...but then I smile when I see people. Pres lived in Boston before coming here. I hope that all will go well with the choir and easter. A few words of advice...just dont screw up...hahahah. No just kidding just have fun with it like your friend said. So we are working hard and happy with ourselves and the work. The district is really kicking and we have the best numbers in the zone. Besides for the family fight that happend during dinner all was well last week. The food was really good though. Dinner and a show. Well Mom I love you and am gratefull for all your prayers. During the conference I felt, my parents are watching right now too.