May 26, 2009

Sounds like your doing really good and so am I. The area is going great and we have a ton of investigators. We had 3 in church which is alright but they were 3 really good ones. We always go and look for people to bring them to church. We had a baptism saturday and have 2 planned for the 6th. Surprisingly neither are the boys who are still smoking. We always find new good people. Both for the 6th are youth. One is 16yr boy, and the other is a 17yr girl. By the way thank for writing so much and for having alex write me too, it makes everything so much better. Oh man walnut creek. You have no idea how much my comp and I talk about mt biking. I cant wait but Im glad that Im here too. Obviously. So my comp wants to see a picture of my bike. But I dont want it to have big bertha on it if you know what I mean, the seat. Hhahaha. Your memorial day weekend sounded perfect. Tennis, mt biking, burgers...all the necesary, except you didnt take out the boat. Next weekend? That cool that Ben is doing good at autozone too. Cleaning up is FUN to do, hahahah. Sammy is getting so smart. I want to walk her to school a couple times when I get back. So about the Priesthood question. Well today it would be called the Melquisedek Priesthood, but in ancient times it was called the Priesthood of Christ I think. In D*C it explains that they changed the name of it so we would not use Christs name so much. Is that the answer? Mas o Menos? Hhaha. Love you mom so much. By the way my comp when he saw the pics from lake gtown said, thats your mom? She looks ripped! Hahaha thats my mom.