April 21, 2009

Sounds like all the plans are coming together for grandmas bday. Thats going to be so fun. I just got a package from them. In it was a roundvalley hat and shirt. They are so nice. Dad tells me that spring is in full there in Austin. Im sure its nice. I dont really remember what a flower looks like or what good smells like so you´ll have to remind me. I walk past dirty diapers eaten by dogs, burning trash piles, and open sewage all day so I dont really know what nice is. Its all good though. Im still kickin. But Im a little bit sick right now. Well guess what happend during the baptism of David...aka coki. He showed up with his dad and his dad said he will not be getting baptized. What the crap! Everything, everything was ready. Lots of members came and all. His dad felt pressure from his brothers and called it off. This is after signing during the week the baptismal papers. Little cracker. We were so mad and sad. But a few days later and its mostly gone. Plus the Dad of the quiƱonez family cant stop smoking. Oh Man! It cant be that hard. Just do it. We gave him a blessing and all. We check everyday how many he has smoked but nope. His wife, alejandra did stop though. She wants to get baptized and wants me to do it. So that made us happy again. We played soccer today too and the latins shut us out. Not really. Ok so tell sammy girl that I love her and hope she is doing well too. I love you mom and am always praying for you. Hope the party goes well.