July 7th 2009



Hi Mom,
Your 4th of July sounded pretty sweet. I do remember that cold swimming pool and always wanted to got back but I never remebered where it was. Thats cool that you stopped at the sattelite place too. Hhahah about Alex Oldroyd. Hhahah. And of course Alex was driving. Im doing good and we had 3 baptisms on the 4th. Then we made our own rootbeer homeade and rootbeer floats. It was cool. We did have a ton of people in church 2 sundays ago and they are all starting to get baptized. But now we cant even go to church for the dumb A flu thing. All meetings except baptisms have been suspended for three weeks. What the? So last sunday we took an investigator to a members house and did the sacrament there. The zone is doing great too and we have 10 baptisms right now and still have 2 more weeks in the transfer. My comp will be leaving...well thats what we think and I will stay and get a new comp in 2 weeks. That so weak that the weak pigs stopped you from shooting fireworks. Hhahaha, Im sure that grandma was mad. Thats cool about the fish and the snake too. So Alex is in EFY right now? Im sure he is having a great time. Im greatful for having been born in America too. I love that land and will kiss it when I get back, hahaha. I love you mom so much and I have a strong testimony of this work.