July 21, 2009


Hi Mom,
So your still kickin it in Arizona. Well guess what we finish this transfer with 12 baptisms. What a miracle. The next highest companionship had 6...YEA! Dont worry my head is not too big and I recognize the hand of the Lord in this work. Our zone also had the highest number with 24. It was so sweet. I also got a new companion and he is from Canada. His name is Elder Archibald. He is from Alberta. We are both zone leaders here and he has a transfer more than me. Im glad to be with him. No I didnt kill the volley ball on a sister but I did on my companion and he got so mad...hahaha! By the way the wrestling was during the game...I dont really remember how it started but I do remember how it finish. The ward is doing great about the new members. Some are really poor and the members brought them tons of clothes and diapers for the babies and stuff. OK I was actually just about to ask you guys for money to get those scripture covers. They are so sweet here and have some of the best pictures that I have ever seen. Seriously, the work is excelent. I want one for my quad and grandma wants like 6 right for quads or what? They cost 120 pesos each so thats like $40 a piece. They are worth every penny. So I dont know how to get the money here. I heard that you could send me a debit/credit card thats new in the mail...then you could email me the password so that nobody can use it. I would love to get some so tell me what you think. Plus the lady that does them can put any church picture on them because "copyrights" dont exist down here, making them even sweeter. Hhaha. So keep doing that good temple work. Ill keep doing mine and we can bring many souls to the presence of the Father. Mom I love you so much.