July 14, 2009

Hi Mom,
Well my legs and back are sore. We just played volley ball as our zone activity. We played for about 4 hours. Well during the game this latin and I got into a little wrestling match...and Yes America won. Hhaha. The sister missionaries werent too happy. Im glad to hear that Alex had a good time at EFY. I wish the cracker would have written me about it. Yes the swine flu is here and its so dumb. I dont even believe in it and I think its just talk. Supposedly 84 people in all of Argentina have died from it, Im sure that much more than 84 people die a year here from the normal flu. Bla bla bla. We still had our 4 baptisms saturday. It was a great service and the kid that I baptized said "that was sweet" right as he came out of the water. I started to laugh and so did all the members. Our misson has districts and zones. There are 8 zones and about 3 districts in each zone. I was first a district leader and now a zone leader. We are already tied with our zones record for baptisms and still have week 6 to go. Week 6 is always the biggest baptizing weak. We have 7 baptisms planned for this week here in our area. We made the rootbeer with the concentrate, boiling sugar and water, and then using carbonated water. Well mountain biking sounds so fun and so does seeing the Elk. I remember well when we saw them so close. Sammy girl sounds like her oldself. Yes Hint hint, for me when I get back so I can jump the golf cart. Mom I love you and Im happy.