July 29, 2009


Hi Mom,
Sounds like your having a great time in Arizona. All the mountain biking is making me a little sick to the stomach but Ill be alright. So Sammy girls first tooth came out? Hhahaha. That so funny that Grandpa and her made a special pillow and all. She is growing up so fast. I have sent Dad just about all the pictures I had, but my companion has to send me a couple more so I can send them to you. The last 5 that got baptized I dont think youve seen them. Of the 12 people who got baptized 3 were from a less active family, 8 were 2 families that we found clapping houses, and 1 was a reference from a member. My companion said that the Calgary stampede is so sweet and that we have to go when we get back. He said that the carriage races are very dangerous. He also said that lake Banff is amazing. We get along well. He is very calm and spiritual. He loves all sports too. We went to the temple today and I put Bens name in the temple. We just had a great conference with Elder Zivic from the 1st quorum of the seventy. He is very powerful and taught us many good things. We have found some great investigators this last week. One family was basically just waiting for us. They have been passing through some hard times and were waiting for a priest from a church to give their grandma a blessing. Well we showed up and gave the blessing and taught them the first lesson. They loved it and Im sure will be getting baptized soon. We have 1 baptism planned for the 8th and 2 for the 15th right now. Ok good you guys sent the card to buy the covers. Also if you and Dad were going to apply my to BYU you have to do it before Oct 1st I think. Well Mom I love you so much. I know that this is the Lords work and that he guides us.