June 10, 2008

Hey Mom, Dad, and Adrian,This last week was a really good week and Im starting to get used to the ¨country¨ schedule. I mean all the traveling, studying after lunch and all. Here everything shuts down between 12pm and 4pm so we have to work a little differently. Every week we have to travel an hour there and back by bus to our meetings. Next week we are going to travel 3 hours to go to the temple, then we are going to stay in the church hotel rooms next to the temple that night, and have our zone conference and interviews with President the next day, then travel back 3 hours to our area. Its going to be pretty cool and crazy with all the traveling. Well the 2 men are progressing well and are still planned to be baptized for the 21st. I didnt tell you last week, but I gave my first talk here. I gave one in the MTC in spanish, but finally had to give one here. I talked about retencion in the church and it went well. I guess that the boys are gone now. They are going to have such a blast backpacking for the 10-12 days, and some ruff times too...hahahha.