Birthday Letter


Hey Mom and Dad,Wow im an old man. 20. I got a cake and lunch and dinner. The Sanchez family organized a little party for me at night. It was so nice. I freaking forgot my camera today and apologize but I dont like to carry it much so it doesnt get stolen. Well all is well. We are having another baptism the 12th of april with this 18 year old girl who has been investigating the church for like a year. On sunday she came up to us and said what do I need to do to get baptised? I love when they do that. Well thanks for eating the large slab of beef to celebrate my birth. Im sure it was just wonderful. Well we ate ice cream and stuff and today is pday so we played tennis. It was fun. I got the video clips of alex and one of mom. They were funny and its wierd to see you guys on film. I showed my companion and he liked it. Well Ill be getting a new companion in 2 weeks, it will be pretty cool. I got a call from the mission president and his wife and they sang happy birthday. So did the other families who we ate dinner with so it was fun. We are searching for others and are teaching 2 families that have potential. We teach about 20 lessons a week. Dad your foot sounds like its still a little messed up but getting better. Sami looked so cute in her cowboy day pictures...tell her I love her and want to give her a big hug. Mom you scared me with the april fools, and I hope that dad still has a job...hahah. Everything is going well and Im going to buy a massive amount of ice cream in about 30 min. to shove down my face. Love you all and thank you for the scriptues. Working hard. Love Austin.