July 22, 2008

Hey mom,How did this last week go? How much longer are you going to stay at Grandmas? This last week was pretty good. We are teaching a number of investigators but no one has really stepped out that is ready for baptism. We are still waiting and looking. Also we are teaching a number of less actives. This last sunday it just happend to be the Sunday that the President, Relief Society President, and the Priest quorum President, and the music director didnt come. So NICE! My companion and I had to run everything. Including teaching the classes that we hadnt prepared for, giving talks, directing the music, and presiding over the meeting. So I dont want to hear that Bro. Matteson asked you to give a talk and you told him no. Hahaha. It was pretty crazy sunday though and went really well fortunately. By the way this week my companion and I cooked FAJITAS. It was the first time in 8 months that Ive eaten mexican food. We made homemade salsa and everything. I have not eaten anything spicey for 8 months either. The people here hate spicey food and dont eat anything close to mexican food. It turned out really good though. Well im doing good mom. Love you and all the family.