April 29, 2008

Hey mom,This last week went by pretty well. We taught a good number of lessons and found a couple new investigators. The families that we baptized are all doing really well but for some reason the Sanchez boys dont want to recieve the priesthood. We are going to work with them and the bishop is helping us also. They think having the priesthood is being a missionary all day. Yea I love Jesus the Christ and have about 30 pages left. Im on page 770 hahaha. It is sweet. I love the little bit of study time each day so I can arm myself before I enter into the streets. There are a lot of people that try to bash us...I feel so bad for them because they never succeed and these are people who have studied the bible for 20 years...its hard to beat the truth. I do hate to bible bash, but I love to [explain] with the scriptures. Well we are teaching 4 families that need to get married...crapo. It takes so much time to teach people who need to get married. We are also teaching this 22 year old hard core cop. He is trying to get into swat down here and its pretty crazy. Im going to take pictures with his gun and armour...hahahah. Yea. He really likes the elders. He also is not married but knows its true. Well that stinks about the lesson and not being able to find your thoughts. Its so true that you cant teach with the spirit. If I dont have the spirit I cant talk spainsh worth a dang and it makes things really hard, I always try to keep myself worthy of the Lords help. Well mom love you and Im going to write more in yours and dads email.