April 22, 2008

I ate facturas today which are like doghnuts. I got one that is a churro filled with carmel. It was so good. Thats to bad that you dont get to go to hawaii. And im glad that ben is not a air traffic controller. Haha. I know he could do it but just has to set his mind to something. Everyone knows that he is so smart and just needs to get his act together. So how old is grandma turning? Ill tell her happy bday. The sanchez family and estefania are both doing great. The whole family always comes to church and she made the list for missionary lunches last week....the best calling in the church. They have lots of friends though and the kids go to mutual. Tell sammy to get her butt/ bum...sorry back on the bike. None of the hatch kids will do that...except alex who learned when he was 14. Well mom I love you so much. Im glad that I was raised by parents like you and dad who put me on the path. I lived off of your testimonies until I gained my own when I was 14. I prayed as I was preparing the sacrament early before church and I was the only one in the chapel. I kneeled down back in that corner of the church and asked god. I was completely overtaken and can not deny what I felt. Im not sure if I ever shared that story with you but there it is. Love you mom.