April 22, 2008

Hey dad,This last week has been good. We are really trying to find people who want to be baptized. The couple we have been teaching is looking like they are not going to progress, but we are trying. We are teaching 2 women who want to be baptized but need to get married or kick out there boyfriends...great. It will take a long time for them so we are eagerly searching for others. Members help us a little bit. We have still not recieved one reference from members since Ive been in this area. But they will come out on visits with you. We had our first ward council meeting for 3 months. Hopefully things start moving. Well I do miss Elder Huff my trainer. He was a great elder and is from San Angelo. Hopefully I will get to see him after the mission. My new comp Elder Cooley is a good Elder also. He doesnt like to do contacts at all so this last week I was the one talking with everyone. He is good at teaching though and has new styles and examples that I can learn from.