September 30, 2009



Ok so they changed pday on us for this week. The temple is closing for refurnishing and they let us go one last time. I really enjoyed it and got some answers. So last week was great. We did have 5 baptisms that turned out really well, apart from rain and cold, shy girls not wanting to get in the water, and sister against sister fights it all turned out well. We also have 4 other people we are preparing to get baptized. Im excited to bring them and more to conference. So Dad is now an old hag...hahhahaha. You will be too shortly, no jk. I love you mom. So yes I do have enough money for the quads. Ill have to tell you later how I changed the gift cards for money. The interviews with pres were great. He asked me a lot about my short term goals after the mission, like 1 year. He was really impressed by some of my goals and gave me some good suggestions too. So the referal system. Nice! I really want to teach JW when I get home with the missionaries. And thats so funny about sammy girl, the sacrament and King. The kids here are so funny too. When we see them playing in front of the house we tell them to call their moms. They do and then say, oh shes not here. We say well ask her when we can come back. They then go and come back and say, she said another day...hahahah. So what did you give the missionaries to eat? What did you give dad for his bday? We have been eating pretty well here. Empanadas, bbq, pastas, fried meat, usual argentine food. Im not sick either. Well last week we had a miracle that I didnt share in my email to dad. We are working with this family. The mom is a member, her husband is not. They have a daughter who is like 25 and she has a little baby girl. Well the baby got her shots on the day before the visit. She had not slept all night and had kept the family up with her crying. They all looked tired and the baby cryed through the whole lesson. At the end they asked us to give her a blessing. When we put our hands on her head she was just balling and screaming. I could barely hear the annointing. Then I gave her the blessing and prayed that she would be fine and able to sleep. During the prayer her head began to droop and I thought that she was just jerking it around away from us. As we all said amen she was sound asleep. The Priesthood power to heal is real. I know that this is the only church that posses it as it was restored through a prophet of God. I love you mom.