Septembeer 14, 2009



Hi Mom,Mom not get an email...yea right. The cracker email place was broken and I only got off Dads and Alex´s. We decided to go eat lunch in the apartment and try another place in the afternoon. Mom just so you know I love you so much. I recognize all that you do and Im so greatful to have a mother like you. So the dead cat didnt smell, but then again all the houses smell a little weird anyways. The sewage just isnt good here, you know. So the mud has dried up and now its dust, NICE! We are kicking and just doing great. There were 9 investigators in church on sunday. This big family will be getting baptized the 26th and we are really excited. I really love this work and I love seeing success in it because it changes people. So we still havent taught the witch grandma but we did invite her to church and she said, no I dont go to that church...OK...well see you later! Then I think she tried to cast a spell on me but it didnt work. So the apartment is really nice actually. One of the better ones Ive been in. We keep it really clean and even have a little crappy washing machine that works kinda. No drier but we hang dry everything. Its above a restaurant that has a grill and ice cream thats pretty good. You walk in and its a big room that has the kitchen in it. Then theres a little hall with the bathroom on the left, and our room just pass it. Our room has a bunk bed for us, our study desks, and two wooden clothes things to hang your clothes. I cant even think of what thats called in english. My comp and I made a rule that we were going to talk spanish in the street and english in the apartment. We do very well. With my last comp the canadian, we always spoke spanish.