September 21, 2009



Hi Mom,Sounds like you have had a busy week as RS Pres. So yes we do open the windows and just think of the bbq that is cooking below. Last week we didnt have lunch one day so we decided to buy some. Meat and french fries, what more could you need? We have had a great week here. Lots of work, 10 inv in church, and we have 7 baptisms for this saturday, and 19 in total in the zone! We are really excited. We have interviews with President tomorrow too. I love interviews with him because he is such a great man and gives me great advice. Last transfer he asked me to write down my goals. (Long term, short term, what I want to look for in a wife, and how I will maintain the spritituality after the mission). I wrote them down and will talk to him about them tomorrow. Thats funny that the Elders still ride bikes there in Austin. I figured that all of them just had cars now. Yep the ward meetings with the RS Pres and the missionaries and all the others. Our RS Pres here went and invited some investigators to a bday party last week. They loved it and we were so glad that she was helping us. People here really havent been talking about Poroto. Kinda weird because they just go crazy when an Argentine does somthing good. I hear about Ginobli from the spurs all the time. Well I got sprayed from mud from the street as the bus passed by this week, hahaha it doesnt even bother me anymore. I just laugh about it. Ok so when you go to the temple this week, if you are not going to be able to make it out there before I get back, I would like you and dad to buy me some more garments for when I get home. Yea after 2 years they are pretty NICE! I like the full neck, not the celestial smile. Cotton or Drilux. Im just about the same size 32 waist. Not a fat fat. Well Mom Im glad to be here and Im really enjoying the work. I love you so much.