August 18, 2009


Hi Mom,Thats so funny about slick rock. Yes I did do the whole trail. I did it alone the first time and with my buddy seth the second time. You turned left right? You have to turn left. But yea either way its still really hard and yes you can die on that trail. That what I told Adrian when she wanted to go. So I will gladly volunteer to go with you the next time, and yes I think I could explain very well how you passed on...died. Hhaha. The pictures from graduation looked great. All of you looked happy too, especially George, hahaha what a nice hat. So the baptisms went great. My last comp came back to see them too. Him and I did the baptisms and they were swell. The girls were really happy and so were all the young women. We had 3 investigators in the baptisms and they loved it. 2 of them will be getting baptized this Saturday! So all is well. It is starting to warm up a bit. Thats nice. I felt a little sick last night so I bought the vicks tea. It helps a lot if you take it right as you think you might be getting the flu. Hopefully its not the pig flu? Does it mean you have the pig flu when you want to eat bacon? Ok that probably wasnt too funny. We have interviews with President this Friday. I hope he tells me where I will be going to finish the mission. Ive got 2 transfers left and surely will be going to my last area. I want to go out to campo if its possible. My comp is doing great too. We are having fun and working hard. The zone is doing pretty good too. So hows Ben and Alex? Let me know. Mom I love you so much and am greatful to be here right now.