August 25, 2009




Well its seems like I will be getting transfered this coming monday. Im pretty excited but will surely miss this area. And stop calling me surely. Airplane. Unfortunately today I dont have time to check the blog. We have a meeting with pres and the stake pres in about an hour. Well Mom order an extra chimichanga por mi. Today we played volley ball for about 4 hours. Yes Im sore and thats so weak. We also ate a ton of bbq. Well I hope all is well and I love you mom.Ok Mom so I didnt have time to finish my email because we had to go to a meeting that didnt happen. We got there in Ramos Mejia which is an hour away by bus and we waited for about 15min outside the offices. Well finally the Elders showed up and told us that they had forgotten to call us and that we didnt have the meeting. Then we had to wait about another 30min to get a ride home. So it was a little crazy. The weather is getting hotter here. Its nice now though. 70s. I heard that its been really hot down there so I hope alex is mowing lots of lawns...haha. I dont have alergies anymore. The vicks and a few kleenexes and a few push ups got rid of them. So Im good. I just saw my last companion Elder Grange and hes doing great. We had so much fun together and worked so much. We are definately going to be close friends after the mission.