October 5, 2009


Conference was awesome and we had some good investigators there. The talks were just great, and yes I was blown back by Elder Hollands talk, just amazing. I really like Elder Hales talk on Saturday, and Elder Christoffersons talk sunday. He speaks spanish so he translated his own talk, so that was nice to hear his voice, not some spanish translator. Yes we always watch it in spanish, interesting huh? The members were so glad to be there too. Thanks for booking some spots to go when we get back, Im excited. Also I need you guys to book me a visit to the dentist...yea sorry. Well I have been brushing and flossing the whole mission but a lot of my teeth just hurt. So we will be having two more baptisms this saturday. An older man named Segundo, it means second, and Gladis. Segundo is 60 years old and I always enjoy baptizing priesthood into the church, because that what the church needs here. So yes I do have all the names and addresses written down of the people I have baptized. When Ringwood got up to talk I nudged my comp and said that he went out with my mom. I told him that he read every street sign on your road trip and that was enough, hahaha. He did give a great talk though. What tsunami? I just dont hear about anything here. So tell me where it happend and what? Im glad that you all enjoyed Dads bday. Yours is coming up. Thats so cool that Ben and Emily took a trip to California and stopped by the temple. When I prayed about Ben I got an answer that I just need to keep working hard till the end of my mission. I hope that him and her will look to me as an example and they too will come to the truth. President told me during our interview that I will be a Nephi for my family, and I was just humbled, what a blessing. Mom I love you so much and Im greatful for the example you and Dad have been to me. I love the Lord and know that this is his church.