November 16, 2009

I cant wait to see you again. For two years I have been in the service of the Lord. I have been on spiritual, physical, and emotional rollercoasters. Some of the hardest and best times of my life. Through it all, I have gained a testimony that is like a rock. I have no doubts that this is the only true church. That Jesus lives, that Joseph Smith was a prophet, that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet, that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I have no doubt that the Lord will answer the prayer of a willing child. I have learned of humility and that the Lord only blesses us when we recognize his hand in our blessings. What a wonderful journey it has been. We have had a great week here, thankyou for praying for the baptisms because they were just great. All 5 were so excited to be baptized and to make a convenant with God. I was able to baptize one of the moms. Today we played soccer with the zone for the zone activity. No injuries...hahaha. So I forgot to mention this before or in Dads email, but Elder David A. Bednar is coming this Thursday! Im so excited to hear and see from an Apostle of the Lord. I know that these 15 men are special witnesses, and that they have a different witness than I do. What examples and heros they are to me. Well thanks for talking to Sister Hill. I was never comps with Elder Hill but we were always close in the mission. So we can fix it out when we get back. Mom I was thinking about what its going to be like to see you again, and I think it will be very similar to when we go back to see our maker. I love you so much and Im greatful for your prayers and support. Im so excited.