November 10, 2009



Yesterday we were on a tour of the capital of Buenos Aires and we didnt have time to do email. It was a completely different world there and I couldnt believe it. So nice and clean. We looked at a bunch of cool stuff like the oldest biggest tree in Buenos Aires, the grove where south america was dedicated, a huge catholic church full of cool paintings and gold, tango dancing, all you can eat bbq, a famous bridge that separates the ocean and the canal, and a lot of other cool stuff. Im doing good now and am gaining my weight back. I weigh 160, mas o menos. So im excited for TJ and the courage he has to go back and serve the Lord. The hospitals here are terrible. When sombody breaks their arm or somthing they put on the dumbest bandages Ive ever seen. I went into one really bad one when I rolled my ankle and it was so nasty. I though I was going to get sick just from being there. The didnt have anyplaces to sit to look at my ankle so I just sat in the sink. But there is a private one that the mission uses and thats where I go now if Im sick. Its really nice. Thats cool that you and Adrian went to Walnut creek.... but didnt do the root drop weak! Hhahaha. And no we are not going to eat tuna for thanksgiving. So the baptisms on the 14th. 3 are from the complete family. Mom Dad and 9 yr old kid. The rest of the kids are not ready and are really into the world stuff. The other two that are getting baptized are a Mom and her 19 yr daughter. They are friends with members. So Im really excited. They all came to church on sunday also. So youve got the lists ready...NICE! Ive got some things that I need you to do please.....OK so about living after the mission at UVU. My best friend here in the mission is named Elder Craig Hill. We want to live together so he gave me his Moms name and number. Can you call her and talk and try to arrange somthing? They are from Fresno, California. He is ending the mission with me and we met in the MTC. President Benton wants me to live in a BYU ward even if im going to UVU. I want to live in an apartment and not a house. OK so thats enough of that. Im so happy and Im gratefull for the blessings that you guys are recieving at home.