October 26, 2009

So this week I got to read two emails. That was good. Sounds like you had a great bday and I didnt even know they were going to do a surprise birthday party, pretty sweet. Ok so dont talk to me about chuys yet. My mouth is already watering. This morning my comp and I did make bisquick panckakes though. Im so happy that the family is doing great. Thats funny about you asking the lady if she is still smoking. I think I do that everyday and make people feel bad everyday and then try to bring them up. The only way one can do it is through the spirit. Here we have had a great week. The Elders went back to their area and are still living in the same apartment. They have new locks on the doors though. They told me they have seen the kid though who did it and that he is from a less active family...go figure. We have just been so blessed this week though. We were walking on a muddy day and I saw a little alley between two houses...its called a pasillo. There is almost always another little house back down the alley too. Well I said lets clap this one. We went back there, and 4 dogs just went crazy and tried to get us. I just tried to stand my ground and the dogs stopped right in front of us and just barked like crazy. An older man who looked like he was drunk, said come on in. Him and his wife are married, they have 9 kids and many of them live at home. The mom said that she had been waiting for us and that they want to go to a church and that they have mormons in their family. Well we taught them lesson one and it was so spiritual. The cool thing was that about a week ago I asked Heavenly Father to give us a complete family. I got an answer during the lesson that this was them. Well we went to get them to go to church on sunday and they live really far away from the church in the country. Like 30min walking. The Mom and Dad were waiting outside for us with two of their grandchildren. We took a bus in to town and they just loved church. The members helped us so much and we set up another lesson with some members that live close it was so cool! They are going to get baptized the 14th. So in total we had 5 gators in church. Two others are a mom and a daughter that is another miracle that Ill write about in Dads email. Well Gladis didnt get baptized last saturday. Her mom called us saturday morning and told us that her daughter was on her period...dangit. So she was a little uncomfortable and wanted to wait till the 31st. Oh women problems. Hhahaha. So we are doing great here.