November 2, 2009


That was so cool when we were almost talking through the computer. I felt that too and it was special. Im so grateful to God for the blessings that he has been pouring upon our family. Its cool how the Lord blesses us in turn for our service. OK so Im not going to try and hide it from you. I lost 10 pounds last week...yea. Seriously. Ive been really sick and it stinks. We havent been able to work too much but when we were able to go out we were really blessed and the awesome families came to church...in the pouring rain. Also one of the recent converts, Segundo, the 60yr man, came walking in just completely soaked. He said that he had taken the wrong bus and that he had to walk really far. What dedication, thats such a wonderful thing to see as a missionary. We are going to have the family baptisms the 14th of Nov. We had some great Family home evening with the members and the investigators and they are really bonding and they love each other. We are so happy for them. Gladis`s baptism was really good too. Her family came and so did a number of members. So Im doing better now and I ate my first meal yesterday. Im taking some ati infection medicine for the stomach and some mylanta. So dont worry about me Im alright and Ill try to get those 10 lbs back. Theres this evil dog here that is a german shepard. He trys to get us through the fence everytime we walk by and just goes crazy. The other day I said to my comp. "That dog is like Satan, He just hates us." I thought it was pretty funny. The halloween pics looked good. Adrian looked so healthy and happy. We didnt have halloween here. Nobody does it here in Catan. We asked a member why and she said that if you knocked on sombodys house at night in a mask asking for candy they would open the door with a gun...hahaha. Thats cool about TJ and Arturo. What a sweet journey they have in front of them. Thats what I think when I see new missionaries get here.