December 30, 2008


Like I said on the phone I rolled my ankle pretty good on Christmas playing basketball as a zone. I jumped up to block a shot and came down on this kids foot. Yea...just like would happen to me. Well it swelled up pretty good and is now, black, blue and yellow. I have been icing, resting it, taking medicine, and doing little excersizes on it. We called the mission pres. wife and she told us to go to get xrays. We went to the hospital in a taxi and boy was that an experiance. It was such a piece of crap hospital. Just about everything broken, dirty, the xray machine was held in place by water jugs, and they didnt even put a lead suit over me. Well nothing was broken from the xrays...just a sprain. I still cant go out and preach yet. We have to take taxis everywhere. We took one to our baptismal service for Dardo which went really well. Ive got pics. He was really happy. Also we went to church sunday and I limped up to the stand and confirmed him. The family of gold called us on sat. night and said that the mom was sick and they werent going to be able to make it to the baptismal service for Dardo. Well they called again today so check on me and to say that they are better...really good people. Well Dad I hope you guys get back safe and all. I am bored out of my mind in the apartment all day.