December 2, 2008

Fabiana got baptized! It was a great baptismal service and we combined it with another ward and their 2 baptisms. All went really well except for the drunk investigator that the other missionaries brought. We also brought 2 investigators that Im sure will be getting baptized soon...they are part of those 17. We also are teaching a complete family that is awesome. They want us to come and walk with them to church this sunday! Its really starting to take off here. We are both loving it. The new apartment is great too. Its small but nice. Good tile floors and everything works good, except the hot water but its hot so its alright. Unfortunately I dont have anyother photos right now but they are on the way. Thats too bad to hear that sammys cat died. I dont feel anything for the cat but for sammy yea. There are like 5 cats that live behind our house and are always on our porch doing craps and stuff. Well one has a broken leg and I kicked it the other day and my comp. was like why did you kick the one with the broken leg. When I didnt answere he realized that I just have no heart anymore for animals. After 1 year of seeing dead animals everyday, getting barked at, bit once and all by dogs, just cant feel anything for them anymore. Kicked a dog the other day too, it was pretty sweet because he came out to bite me and he went running away like, crap shouldnt have tried that! My comp and I are doing great and always are telling jokes and stuff in the street. I have to help him a ton is spanish but hes getting there.