December 23, 2008


Yes I got the Package! It is perfect. I got to open like 9 in one day! So ive still got a couple more to go. This morning I ate a PPJ sandwich with the peanut butter...yes its JIF. You guys dont even know how priceless jif is here. Plus you sent me the huge one! I really liked all the scriptures too. All the candy, sunscreen...just in time, and chapstick. I was so glad to make it back to the apartment without being robbed because I really wanted to open some presents this christmas. Also I got a letter from scott carlson and from taylor parks. I put my remaining presents from you under the little christmas tree we have. I shared with my comps. too because they didnt get their packages yet. By the way the tie is sweet....that thing is so nice. Im going to be wearing it Christmas day. My comp. said ¨dang thats a sick tie!¨ Well the family is doing really well. There are a couple family problems with them, but all is going well. They all came to church on sunday along with other investigators. We had 5 in total in the church. One named Dardo has a baptism date for this Saturday, the work is really going well. We just had transfer meetings too and I will obviously be staying here with my companion. This will be his last transfer here. Well Im sure your riding in the suburban just hauling it to Grandmas. Its hot as crack here but we´re doing great. All the scriptures on the presents were perfect too. My comp. would read the scripture and then we would guess what it was...pretty funny. Got some pics coming too. In a couple min. I forgot to tell sammy happy birthday! So tell her I said Happy Birthday...and then HAHAAHH. Tell her I want a hug from her and that she is growing so big. Love you all a ton. I know that this time of the year is to remember the saviour, make goals, and spend time with the family.