September 23rd, 2008

I'm still here in Chacabuco because this is the last week of the transfer. We have interviews tomorrow with President Benton, and transfers end on Sunday so Im not sure yet. I think I will be staying though but am not sure. Well Im a little bumbed because the baptisms we had planned fell through. My district leader helped me realize that even with all our effort, people still have their own free agency. Then he told me about transfers during his mission where they worked so hard and still didnt baptize anyone. Oh well the work goes forward and yesterday we found 4 new investigators that are really good. Well I saw one guy this week that saw the fight. He told me that the guy I fought was his uncle and that he just got out of prison...5 years. He told me that he fought everyday in prison for 5 years straight...he was still weak weak anyways. Nothing other than that though has happend. When my leaders call me to get the numbers for the week they always ask me for the number of fights too. Im doing good though. Elder Alvarez too. We are going out with a member tonight to do visits, he is 20 yr old and is preparing for his mission so it should be cool. Well sounds like you guys have just had a crazy week. Ive been waiting all week to hear what all happend. After all that I hope that Ben is alright. So what are the police going to do? Obviously he got a ticket or something, and without a title on the car or anything? So whats happening with that part of it all? I was glad to hear of all the support he had though from all the friends and family friends. Thats cool that Wikoli passed his eagle board of review, just in the nick of time too. Im glad to hear that. Well dad Im doing good and am growing a ton. Friday Im going to Junin, about an hour away, to do a baptismal interview. Since we are in the country, the zone leaders are not able to come out and do it, so they asked me to do it. Im really excited for it too. There are a couple things that I have to study/memorize. Dad I know that this work is the work of the Lord, he has his own ways, and loves to bless us. Love you.