October 10, 2008

I really like all the photos that you sent. I thought the ones of sammy and her faces were pretty funny. She is starting to look so much older to me. The pond looks pretty good too. Is it done? The pinewood derby looked pretty cool too...who won? Im glad that you had a good birthday. It looked like it was a good day to go golfing. I was surprised to hear how hot it is there right now. I though it would have dropped a lot. Its perfect weather here right now. Im glad to be back in the short sleeve shirt...plus my tan line is pretty bad. Yesterday we were in the apartment of other elders and he told me that I had the worst collar line that he had ever seen. Its pretty embarassing when we go and do service and we are wearing normal clothes. Sometimes the argentines give us a hard time about it, especially the teenagers. Thats sweet that you bought out Bro Woods. I hope that the boat is still there when I get back. Some of the new investigators are still doing good. We have lost a couple to, excuses. Well its always hard to loose some. But we have some good ones still. So we have a baptism planned for the 1st of november. We are really working hard to get this too. Right now we are for sure having 1 on the 1st, but Im hoping that we will have 5 baptisms on the 1st. Well the other day while we were teaching a lesson in a mans back yard this lady climbed up on the fence and started saying that we were from the devil. This was in the middle of the lesson! She said look in their faces you can tell they are not from God, then she said that we would not be able to trap her neighbor, then she cast us "out" in the name of Jesus. It was horrible. We almost got really mad at her during the lesson but I stoped my comp. and then just began to testify to her. After ranting for about 4min she stopped and went off in her own yard chanting halleluya. It was so bad! The man we were teaching just shook his head at her and told us sorry. Havent seen her since, but we are definately going back to the investigators house. One weak lady like that cant even shake something that is built upon a "Rock."